The Bike Peddler service department has over 100 years of collective experience. We specialize in mountain bikes, BMX, cruisers, hybrids, kid's bikes, classics, etc.
We also offer the most comprehensive suspension and disc brake overhaul in Sonoma County. Avid, Magura, Hayes, Hope, Fox, Rock Shox, Formula, Shimano, Manitou, etc.
We will provide a free estimate for work your bike needs when you bring it to the shop. Our hourly rate is $90.00, plus the cost of any extra parts needed to complete the job.
- Custom hand built wheels
- Suspension service and fork overhaul
- Hydraulic disc brake service
- Tubular tire mounting
- High end wheel service
- Pro builds
Tune-Up - $100.00
• Safety check • Adjust derailleurs
• Adjust brakes and resurface pads
• Lube cables and housing
• Adjust wheel bearings, headset and bottom bracket
• True wheels in stand • Light cleaning
PRO Tune-Up - $175.00
• Basic tune-up plus:
• Overhaul bottom bracket
• Remove drive train and clean in heated solvent tank (Environmentally Friendly)
CUSTOM BUILD - $200.00
Full assembly of bike plus: basic tune, safety check and, adjustment of braking, shifting, wheel tension and bearing adjustment.